M24-1.5 DRAIN VALVE W/L-NIPPLE
Fumoto's L series valves are specifically designed for heavy duty trucks, construction equipment and industrial engines. The L series valve's removable 90 degree brass elbow nipple allows for easier oil changes in hard to reach and awkward locations. The adjustable brass collar allows 360 degree positioning of the nipple. And like all Fumoto valves the L series enables mechanics and end users to sample oil cleanly and easily even with the engine running. Constructed of forged brass and stainless steel to exacting Japanese specifications, L series valves are designed to provide a lifetime of dependable and reliable service.
NOTE: The L series are NOT RECOMMENDED for engines with low ground clearance.
- Diameter: 24 mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.5
- Gasket: 24 mm
- Nipple Dimension: 5/8" - 16 mm
- Nipple Length: 5/8" - 15 mm
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- One-Touch Operation.
- Allows for clean and mess-free oil changes.
- Safely change your oil without contacting hot oil.
- Eliminates stripped threads and frozen plugs.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Reduces time to complete an oil change.
- Ideal for sampling analysis as a small amount of oil can be drawn without shutting off the engine.
Installation and Operation
- N-Series valves are not recommended for passenger cars with low clearance.