F-133: STANDARD VALVE WITH 12MM-1.25 THREADS WITH LEVER CLIP
Our new Fumoto Standard Valves have a larger body with a 60% larger drain, allowing for faster oil changes compared to the smaller body models for the same thread size. Standard valves are for users who don�t need a hose connection, want to minimize a profile, or have a drain port on the bottom of the oil pan.
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.25
- Gasket: 12 mm
- Nipple Dimension: 3/8"
- Weight: 2.7 oz
The Fumoto Engine Oil Drain's spring assisted ball valve replaces your standard issue oil drain plug and makes oil changes easier, cleaner, and less time consuming.
- One Touch Operation.
- Allows for clean and mess free oil changes.
- Safely change your oil without contacting hot oil.
- Eliminates stripped threads and frozen plugs.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Reduces time to complete an oil change.
- Ideal for sampling analysis as a small amount of oil can be drawn without shutting off the engine.
Installation and Operation
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and check the valve for any damage or leak.
- N-Series valve (with nipple to accept hose) is not recommended for passenger cars with low clearance.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
We offer a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY on its product, against faulty workmanship and/or material to the original purchaser (with proof of purchase). For any defective product, Fumoto Engineering of America will replace the product at no charge. This warranty does not cover any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.