1 1/8-12 UNF DRAIN VALVE W/NIPPLE
Incorporating Fumoto's larger size ball valves, Fumoto's TN series Oil Drain Valves are specifically designed for heavy duty trucks, construction equipment and industrial engines. Ideal for fleet maintenance, TN series valves is designed with an integrated nipple for attaching a drainage hose, making scheduled oil changes easier, faster and cleaner. Constructed of forged brass and stainless steel to exacting Japanese specifications, TN series valves are designed to provide a lifetime of dependable and reliable service.
- Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Thread Pitch: 12 UNF
- Gasket: 29 mm
- Nipple Dimension: 5/8" - 16mm
- Nipple Length: 5/8" - 15 mm
- Weight: 7.7 oz
The Fumoto Engine Oil Drain's spring assisted ball valve replaces your standard issue oil drain plug and makes oil changes easier, cleaner, and less time-consuming.
- One-Touch Operation.
- Allows for clean and mess-free oil changes.
- Safely change your oil without contacting hot oil.
- Eliminates stripped threads and frozen plugs.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Reduces time to complete an oil change.
- Ideal for sampling analysis as a small amount of oil can be drawn without shutting off the engine.
Installation and Operation
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and check the valve for any damage or leak.
- N-Series valves are not recommended for passenger cars with low clearance.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
We offer a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY on its product, against faulty workmanship and/or material to the original purchaser (with proof of purchase). For any defective product, Fumoto Engineering of America will replace the product at no charge. This warranty does not cover any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.